WEBSITE APPLICATION FORM (ONLINE):
Instructions for getting into "My Account" page:
- Go to www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” on the www.delhipolice.nic.in or “RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE (ASSISTANT WIRELESS OPERATOR/TELE-PRINTER OPERATOR) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN DELHI POLICE-2013 ” link on the websites www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in, desired application form will be opened, which candidate needs to fill carefully on online.
- After filling the form, candidate needs to click on Preview button; a preview of the entire information filled in the application form will be displayed.Before clicking Save/Submit Application button, one can click on Modify Application button to go back to modify the filled application form information.
- Candidate needs to review it carefully because the form information once submitted (Clicked Save/Submit Application button) can’t be altered at a later stage.
- If it is filled correctly then candidate should click on Save/Submit Application button to complete the online applications submission and click on Click Here to Print button to take out print (on 300 dpi Laser printer) of the filled Application Form on A4 size paper.
- After this a Thank you message will be displayed along with the Registration No. of the candidate. This Registration No. must be noted/printed properly for future use to check the status of application on login to one’s “My Account”*. It can be printed easily by clicking on Print button on this page.
- Affix firmly a photograph and put signature. (For detail refer to “Instructions for filling up the Application Form”)
- Applicants are required to send the print out of duly filled application form on A4 paper alongwith the fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand/Bank Draft in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (payable at Delhi).through ordinary post to Post Box No.8020, Delhi-110033, and write on the top of the envelope ?Application for the Post of
Temporary Constable (DRIVER)-Male in Delhi Police -2012"
- Click on "My Account" link on the Home page of the site.
- You can access to your "My Account" by entering Registration No. as User ID and Date of Birth as Password.
Date of Birth must be same as filled in your Application Form.
You can reach your "My Account" by entering your First Name, Last Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth
and Pin Code. This information must be exactly same as filled in your Application Form.
DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION FORMS (OFFLINE):
- Go to www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in.
- To apply offline, instead of clicking ‘Apply Online’, one can also click on ‘Download Form’ to download the blank application form to apply offline.
- Applicants are required to send the print out of duly filled application form on A4 paper alongwith the fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand/Bank Draft in favour of “DCP/ Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi” (payable at Delhi) & send it through ordinary post to PO Box no. 8020, Delhi 110033, and write on the top of the envelope “Application for the Post of
Temporary Constable (DRIVER)-Male in Delhi Police-2012”.
Note: Before filling up the Application Form, the candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions given in the advertisement/website.
Instructions for filling up the Application form:
To fill application online, candidate need to open the Application Form by clicking on the link “ RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE (ASSISTANT WIRELESS OPERATOR/TELE-PRINTER OPERATOR) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN DELHI POLICE-2013 ”. .
- You need to fill your Application Form in English only.
- The numbers given below refer to the serial numbers of the items in the application form.
- Fill up the application form and tick the right choice by ball point pen only.
- Name of Applicant: The candidate should write his name in appropriate manner in the box. provided as shown in the Fig.1
- Father?s Name:-The candidate should write his Father?s Name in the specified box. as shown in the Fig.1
- Complete Mailing Address with Name: Candidate needs to write his name and complete postal address along with telephone number, mobile number and email address (if any). In case of offline applications, the candidate will have to neatly write the complete address (House No./Mohalla/street/locality/colony, Post Office, Pin Code, District, State).
- Photo: Affix firmly a passport size (35mm
x 45mm) coloured photograph with name plate (taken on or
after 01.01.2012 in red background in the space provided.
The photo should be pasted, not pinned or stapled., as shown in the Fig.3
• The photograph should not be taken wearing a cap or
• The name of the candidate in CAPITAL letters with date
should be written on the body of the
photograph much below the face, care should be taken
5 Signature: The candidate must sign in full in the
two spaces provided in the form. The candidate should sign
strictly within the box provided for. Please ensure the
signatures are made at column No. 5 and at the bottom of the application form., as shown in the
6. Category: Candidate should Tick (√) the right
category to which he belongs.
Example: - If candidate belongs to general category, the box
against “UR” category should be tick
marked as (√). as shown in Fig. 4.
7. Religion: Candidate should tick (√) the right box.
Example: - If candidate belongs to “Hindu”, the box against
“Hindu” should be tick marked as (?). as shown in Fig. 6.
8.Other category: Candidate should tick (√)
the right category to which he belongs.
Example : -i) If candidate is applying as an
“ex-serviceman”, then tick the box and write the date of
enlistment and the date of discharge. ii) If candidate is
applying as departmental candidate, then tick
the box and write the date of enlistment in Delhi Police. as shown in Fig.5
9.Educational Qualification: Candidate should tick (√) the
right standard of education which he has passed.
Example: - If candidate has passed XIIth, box against
“XIIth” should be tick marked as (√). as shown in the Fig.7.
10.Whether belonging to Hill Areas: Tick (√) either
"Yes" or "No".
Fig.6 11.Date of birth: Candidate should enter his date of birth in
the box e.g date-month-year (dd/mm/yyyy). as shown in the Fig.9
- 12..Details of Heavy transport Vehicle Driving License: Candidate must write the
details of HTV Driving License for as mentioned in Column No. 2.
- 13..Demand/Bank Draft/Banker’s cheque Details: - Applicant
should write the Demand/Bank draft/ Banker’s cheque number,
Name of issuing bank and date of issue of draft. The
candidate must also write his name, date of birth and
address at the back of Demand/Bank Draft/Banker’s cheque
drawn in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, NPL, Delhi
14, 15 & 16: The candidate must supply the information asked for
at Sl. Nos. 14, 15 & 16.
Note:- If a criminal case/criminal complaint case is/are
registered/pending in any court against the candidate and if he
was arrested, detained, discharged, acquitted, convicted, fined
or summoned by court or police in criminal case etc. subsequent
to the submission of form, relevant details regarding the same
should be communicated by the candidate immediately to the DCP/Recruitment
Cell,New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009, failing
which it shall be deemed to be suppression of factual
information which may lead to cancellation of candidature at a